Get Face Wrinkle Treatments, Vampire Facelifts, and More at Restorative Health
Aging is a perfectly normal process, but that doesn’t mean you have to accept the changes to your skin, particularly on your face.
Licensed estheticians who practice esthetics – sometimes called aesthetics – can perform facial treatments that help to rejuvenate your skin and make you look more youthful, refreshed, and glowing.
At Restorative Health, we can do more than a regular facial spa can. Our estheticians and trained, licensed medical providers have perfected the art of facials, Botox, and other facial treatments that improve your appearance and help you feel more confident.
You’re likely familiar with a regular facial, in which the esthetician thoroughly cleans and exfoliates your skin, performs extractions, and then applies serums and creams designed to help your skin look and feel more healthy.
A vampire facial is unlike any kind of facial you’ve ever had before, and that’s why it’s functionally different, too. This facial uses the healing plasma in your own blood to smooth scars and wrinkles, for smoother, firmer skin.
First, one of our medical providers extracts your blood, which is put into a centrifuge to separate your platelet-rich plasma. Then, using a microneedle, this plasma is injected back into your facial skin. The process prompts your skin cells to enter a healing and repair stage, which leaves you with glowing, rosy skin after the procedure.
Book your vampire facial through our website at your convenience at any of our locations in Georgia, Nebraska, Ohio, Missouri, or Kansas.
Injectables can improve the appearance of your face by temporarily reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. At Restorative Health, we can use this safe injectable on wrinkles around your eyes, mouth, and forehead.
But BotoxⓇ is capable of so much more than that. You can also make your lips appear fuller and improve your smile. Check out these BotoxⓇ treatments available at Restorative Health.
- A BotoxⓇ lip treatment, also known as a “lip flip” makes your lips appear larger without adding fillers. A precise BotoxⓇ injection curls your top lip slightly upward, which makes it look larger and more full than before. Dermal fillers leave your lips looking puffy and swollen, but just a few units in the middle of your top lip results in a natural-looking change in lip shape.
- A gummy smile happens when the gums above your upper teeth show when you grin. BotoxⓇ injections to correct a “gummy smile” relax the muscles in your top lip so that it covers your gums while making your lips look larger.
- A BotoxⓇ eyebrow lift is an easy way to get dramatic results without expensive plastic surgery. Our injectables remove lines and wrinkles in your forehead and raise sagging eyebrows. They also can reduce the appearance of hooded eyelids.
Get a BotoxⓇ plan created just for you when you make an appointment for a consultation at Restorative Health.
Want Drastic Results? Try a Facelift
Because Restorative Health employs medical doctors, our patients can get minimally-invasive, outpatient facelift procedures that don’t require lengthy recovery times or large incisions. Make an appointment for a consultation to determine whether these two facelift procedures are right for you.
- People with sagging skin may have noticed that their facial shape has changed. They’re also likely to see lines and wrinkles, especially around their nose, mouth, and eyes. For them, a vampire facelift may be the solution.
- Like the facial, a vampire facelift uses your blood’s platelet-rich plasma, plus a hyaluronic acid filler, to plump your skin so you look like a younger, refreshed version of yourself.
- After your facelift, your skin and other tissue produce more collagen than before, and you may even notice improved blood circulation. You can return to your regular daily activities right away.
- A slightly more invasive in-office facelift option is polydioxanone (PDO) threading. It still does not require incisions, but people who have undergone the procedure have enjoyed lasting results, up to nine months.
- During a facelift using PDO threads, your medical provider uses a dissolving suture under your skin to lift and tighten your face. It can take as little as 45 minutes to complete, and you don’t need general anesthesia.
- But even the presence of the suture helps with the lift, not just the tension on it. The sutures trigger collagen production, which gives your face more elasticity. The procedure requires about a week of recovery time.
Your doctor at Restorative Health will examine your skin to determine whether you’re a good candidate for either of these facelift procedures. Make an appointment online today so you can look younger soon!
Looking for a Very Special Facial Near You?
Restorative Health has long provided atypical treatments to help people in the Omaha, Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, and Atlanta areas look and feel their best. Our skin treatments are no different.
When you’re ready to see how much younger you might look with one of our non-invasive facial treatments or facelifts, contact the location nearest you to book a consultation or appointment.